Anyone take Yaz?

I just started taking it. I wanted to take it bc of the crazy PMS I have before I start my period. Well...I'm having bad cramps, headaches, and fatigue. Is this normal? My Dr. told me to give it 3 months and I'm going to I was just making sure this is normal.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have heard really bad things about yaz....
    Anonymous

• i was on it for two months for a trial basis, i didnt have any problems that i recall. if it doesnt seem to be helping or is making it worse, talk to the dr about switching. med work different with different people.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 12:54 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I take it! I have taken it before I was PG with my son and now I've been taking it for 3 months after he's been born. It's OK. but for some reason this month has been odd for me on YAZ. Just give it a another month or two before you decide it's not for you. Your body is just getting introduced to it.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 12:56 PM on May. 8, 2009