Does anyone else watch "Cash Cab"?

I am addicted to that show! It's so fun to watch. And, Ben Bailey is really funny. Got any more fans out there?

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 12:16 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I've watched it a few times.
    Anonymous

• I watched it too, but I am not sure when it is on, so it was after something that I wanted to watch was on, and I saw Cash Cab coming on next. It is addictive- very entertaining. For those that don't know about it, a cab picks up passengers, there is a camera inside, and you watch as they decide whether to play the game. If they answer enough questions by the time they reach their destination they get the money. If I remember correctly they have a couple chances for help- they can call someone and ask the question, or they can flag down somebody walking by the cab. It's a surprisingly fun show.

Answer by Bmat at 12:24 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I used to watch it all the time when I had cable. Beats all the soaps and other crap on during the day.
    Twizlr

Answer by Twizlr at 12:25 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I think the questions are hard and I have no idea how those people always know the answers -.-;
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:32 PM on May. 8, 2009

• great show! I can answer many of the questions, but if I was on the show I know I'd be dropped off a few blocks a way with no money LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:22 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I had no idea that this show waa still on!  It is great and you feel immediately happy for all the people getting to walk away WITH MONEY from a cab!  lol////

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!    happy mothers day

MomaNana2008

Answer by MomaNana2008 at 5:09 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I was SO chapped when they stopped showing it in the mornings and moved it to late afternoon! My baby and I would watch when he was itty-bitty every morning and when Cash Cab was over it was nap time. lol

Now we watch it when he wakes up from afternoon nap while I make dinner.

Freakin' LOVE it! The best is when the "contestants" know exactly what's going on when the ceiling lights up! "OMG! CASH CAB! I LOVE THIS SHOW!" They all look so tickled pink!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 6:01 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Ive watched it a few times, its a fun concept.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:16 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Love the show !
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:01 PM on May. 11, 2009