graco, rain covers, is there such a thing?

we have rain coats we will drap over it while walking in the rain, but wouldnt mind a slip on cover to keep out little man dry when we have to walk in the rain

Mrs.Curtis

Asked by Mrs.Curtis at 12:24 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• Check Babies R Us, i know they make them for strollers, I'm sure I saw one for carriers too.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:33 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Heres a brand new one on Ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-GRACO-SINGLE-STROLLER-RAIN-COVER_W0QQitemZ110387074490QQihZ001QQcategoryZ117038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:37 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I nevermind thats for a stroller..sorry
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:38 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I know that there are the cloth covers that are warm covers that have a hole for the baby's face that can be velcro'd shut (it has velcro attached already). I bought one at Target when my son was an infant. That might be an option to look at. I don't believe they would have something like a vinyl or plastic raincover for an infant carrier because of the suffocation risk.
    SusanD

Answer by SusanD at 5:00 AM on May. 17, 2009