Do you let your child listen to rap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on May. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• I hate rap! I will not listen to it and I hope that my son won't either when he's older.
    Anonymous

• I listen to rap. But not all the time. I usually keep it kind of low when my son is riding with me, etc. I don't care if he listens to it later on. I just keep it minimal. He is only 1 and 1/2 right now though.
    Anonymous

• I don't let my kids listen to any music that has cussing or sexually explicit lyrics, regardless of the style of music.
    RainingHeart

Answer by RainingHeart at 1:13 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My daughter can listen to whatever she likes, however her father and I hate rap so it's not something that is in our house. We're hoping she grows up to like punk rock but she's a kid, she'll probably love what we hate just because.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:15 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My 13 year old listens to it. I hate it so much. We literally fight over the radio every time we are in the car.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:30 PM on May. 8, 2009