Do you ever think about your ex and wish you were with him than with your current partner/baby daddy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• All the time. It kills me but everything happens for a reason I guess.
    Anonymous

• No, because he was emotionally and verbally abusive towards me.
    Anonymous

• Yes, mine showed up at my work 2 days ago and can't get him off my mind. I just started here in Oct and hadn't seen my ex in 4 yrs.
    Anonymous

• i dont in any way i left him he treated me like shit and did me wrong. and if yall are thing about your exs then thats wrong of yall theirs a reason there your ex just leave it as that
    Anonymous

• I still do occasionally think about him, even though we haven't seen each other or spoken in over 3 years now. But I think everything really happens for a reason,I don't wish I was with him instead of my husband. I'm by far the happiest I have been with my husband.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:50 PM on May. 8, 2009

• HECK NO!     badlol!

Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 12:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• At times yes, but then I see him and realize what a worthless piece of crap he is and it just reaffirms that I made the right choice.
    Anonymous

• I just recently got in touch with one of my exboyfriends and at times i feel like i should still be with him and that i shouldn't have gotten married. ????????????????????
    Anonymous

• That would be HELL TO THE NO!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:01 PM on May. 8, 2009

• well lemme say this. i knew my ex since I was 16, we started dating at 19, got engaged at 23, then broke up. it was a long journey. near the end he became very controlling, and verbally/mentally/physically abusive. we were becoming adults, eager to go down our own paths. if I stayed with him I would have ended up in a women's shelter, or would have been a stupid vulnerable and trapped woman in an unhappy and unhealthy relationship. I'm happy things ended. I'm happy and blessed to have met my SO and have a baby with him. so I do thnk of my ex a lot since we were together for so long, but I am happy we didnt get married and had a baby. that would have been a bad decision.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:02 PM on May. 8, 2009