i knew it.

the woman whos daughter bullied my child called me.we talked,and as i mentioned she seemed very concerned.she said she wanted to know if her daughter had ever done it before.but now it seemslike she had been thinking and is mad.i cant get a hold of her and i invited her to my daughters party and she said no.i knew i shouldnt have said a thing.now i dont know what to do.she seemed concerned or i wouldnt have said a thing..it is hard for my daughter to make new friends.shes in girl scouts soccer all that.but like the saying you can only bring a horse to water you cant make her drink..any advice.after this i dont give a sh!! any more.

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 12:46 PM on May. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• It doesn't seem like there is much more for you to do. Just continue being nice and polite with her, but just drop the issue, unless her daughter continues to bully your daughter.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:53 AM on May. 13, 2009