Should I call FDT about Mothers Day flowers recieved?

So I got my mothers day flowers from my husband today. It is a pretty little thing of flowers but as I was going through our account about a week ago i saw a $75 charge and a $95 charge from FDT.com (1 for me 1 for his mom). So i was thinking even If I got the $75 one it will still be a nice bunch of flowers...I hate saying that Im dissapointed in the flowers but I am (Im not dissapointed in the fact they were sent cause it is so thoughtful from my husband) but there is 3 small dying roses, 3 carnations and 5 alstroemeria. For $75 I was expecting a whole lot more than this. Id add a pic to this but dont know how. Again Im really happy about DH sending them to me just dissapointed in the product for the price that came out of our account for them. Should I call FTD and tell them about this? I found the product online and it looks nothing like how it does on their site

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• yes, if it looks nothing like the picture online, you should call them!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:50 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Yes I would definately call them alot of the online places take the orders then send them to local florist to make and deliver the orders which can cause the product to be no where near what the picture shows or the quality. My hubby did the same thing a few years ago for valentines day and the roses were half dead when I got them, and he spent over $100 for roses, and he called and complained and refunded his money and sent a new plant also. We just learned never to do it again.
    Anonymous

• I would call...There's no reason to pay $75 for $25 worth of flowers
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 1:30 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i called. turns out they didnt even send me the right order. i was kinda thinking it wasnt thetype of flowers he orders me, usually it is all roses that differ in color or arrangement. the FDT lady straightened it all out and they are going to pick these flowers up and send me the right order. Thank God my husband is overseas or else he would have gone bokers over the screw up
    Anonymous

• oh and i got the 95 dollar bouqet with a bear for our daughter (4 weeks old)
    Anonymous

• So you got the one from your husband and the other from your daughter? Thats cute. I am glad you got it all straightened out! Yay for you, you have a very thoughtful husband.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:11 PM on May. 8, 2009