what did you get your mom for mommy's day

what did you get your mom this year? i got my mom a shadowbox fromt hings remembered, has a nice engraving on it, cute picture of her grand daughter is in it, has pearls in it. charms on the side that spell out grandma etc. and a card from hallmark with a recorded voice of my daughter giggling saying im gonna tickle you lol. i have no idea what im getting this year...my hubby gets me somethign small since a 2 yr old cant really go buy something lol. i usually ask for a massage personally :-P

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 12:47 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Nothing yet, I don't really know what I should get her.
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 12:50 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i got my mom a card and paid for her to go to FLA for my grandmas birthday she will be 75 yrs old.
    Anonymous

• Some Mom, Would say Nothing Like my mom she says don't get me nothing! I am like WHAT! Mom's got to have something for mother's day.......I think Flowers and nice Gift Card Sounds nice.. I really do..Or Treating mom out to Lunch is a good thing.. Or Buying her some Roses LOL that was my sister Iead Soundss good ....... I know one Year i just made her a card... That was in Pre-K ...LOL....
    Angels723

Answer by Angels723 at 1:22 PM on May. 8, 2009

• my mom always says i dont need anything....
    but you know damn well she will be disapointed if she gets nothing lol. she just got flowers last week too cause she had to go to the hospital. so she already has a big bouquet at home and is getting this present in the mail.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:33 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My brother, father and I ar egetting my MOM a George Foreman Next Grilleration Grill with removable plates, because hers does not have them.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 1:46 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Lets see i got my mom 2 dozen flowers and a really sweet card....she got me a really sweet card and a yankee candle:) i will probably get nothing from DH....
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:46 PM on May. 8, 2009

• DVD box set of season one of In Plain Sight and a muumuu.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I got both my mom and MIL a bouquet of flowers off of FTD.com! It was easy, and didn't require much thought...LOL.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:27 PM on May. 8, 2009