• In the Spotlight:

Horse back riding, Jet skis... Am i allowed to do anything fun anymore?

with the weather heating up i find im wanting to go out more... there are horses down the street and i REALLY wanna go riding... and I wanna go to the lake this weekend, maybe ride a jetski...could be fun! But with me bein 31 weeks prego everyone keeps telling me that i shouldnt... but i really wanna!! lol
(feel like a little girl throwing a temper tantrum!!) I really want to!
Is it really a big no no to do the fun stuff?? or is it okay if i take it easy??

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 12:52 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope. your screwed. hahaha :)I hated that feeling so much!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Negative, don't do any of those thing!
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 12:54 PM on May. 8, 2009

• it's too risky...the bumpy ride could put you into preterm labor and also there's a risk of falling and hurting yourself and the baby. sorry, you have to wait until after you've recovered from giving birth.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:54 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I do it anyways, just if it gets uncomfortable or a bit of pain kicks in, I stop.
    It seems like you can't do ANYTHING while pregnant! To me it seems like you have to stand in a 't' position for 9 months with just sleeping, eating, and some walking..
    Ugh, I hate it..
    I say do it, just be extreamly cautious about it.
    Anonymous

• Horse, big no! Jet ski, maybe if the water isn't choppy I don't see how a lil ride could hurt you so long as you take it slow and don't do anything stupid. Listen to your body
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 1:33 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i'll tell u that i would not....i will tell you from expierience becuase i thought a slow nice boat ride would do no harm....BULL CRAP! along my mother and i went in the boat and all of a sudden CRASH!!!!!!!!!!! there was a log under water that we couldn't see...i was pregnant...lets just say i ended up in the hospital that night and had to stay there half the night making sure i didn't hurt the baby when i fell forward when we hit the log:( DO NOT DO IT! NO MATTER HOW SAFE YOU THINK IT IS GONNA BE.....
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:38 PM on May. 8, 2009