Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Does any one know how a divorce would work if your husband left you and you cant find him..(no kids together) he just walked out and thats that..can you still get a divorce?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • Yup, file it as abandonment

    Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:04 PM on May. 8, 2009

  • YOu can try abandonment or uncontested. If you can't find him they will send papers to an address he could possibly be at 3 times and if he doesn't respond they will grant it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on May. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.