spin off from Lottery question

If you are currently working or even if you aren't -- If you won the lottery would you continute to work (or get a job if you are home now)?

I would love to work just part time. I really enjoy time with my coworkers and other adults. I would love more time with my daughter, too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would continue my life like I do now. Money is just that and if you give up your life for it then in the end it will be you who is hurt because money doesn't last forever. Changing your life could mean losing your identity and friends, money brings greedy and envy and the more you give up of the old you the less likely people will stay around for the new you.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:19 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would quit my job, but I would love to do volunteer work, something I don't have time for right now! I would love to do Habitat for Humanity! I would want to try to make a difference in the world, even if it's just a little thing!
    Anonymous

• DH would continue to work and once our kids start school I would too. Just like we plan to now.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 2:00 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would go back to school and study something I really wanted to, rather than going like I am now, to get a better paying job because I can't afford to stay in school for 7 years, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:14 PM on May. 8, 2009