Do you think that people should get rid of all cow milk and drink BM?

I was reading a question on here from one of those PETA looneys, and it reminded me of something I saw on the news a while back, that PETA boycoted ben & jerrys to try to get them to use breast milk to make their ice cream instead of cow milk. Thought you might what a laugh or my breast milk lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh I can see it now! Herding a bunch of post pregnant women and women on high doses of hormones into a big milking machine room ~ having pumps applied and being sucked dry. Will the be in a nice cozy chair or asked to kneel down on all fours like an animal? How much would they pay or would these milk maids just receive free milk?
    Anonymous

• I would barf. I couldn't even make my own child drink Breast Milk. I would die first if it came down to that.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:25 PM on May. 8, 2009

• my question is whose breasts did they wanna use and God put those animals here for us to have dominion over. poaching no but eating them to survive yes!!!! and that includes ben and jerries ice cream!!! Whose breast milk was peta gonna use
    shedomer

Answer by shedomer at 1:30 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I don't remeber, I'll look it up and find out.
    Anonymous

• I personally think that is inhumane. Ewwww
    Anonymous

• my hubby got a taste of breast milk once. i dont think he would eat icecream anymore if that were the case
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 1:37 PM on May. 8, 2009

• WATERBURY, Vt. -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals sent a letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, cofounders of Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc., urging them to replace cow's milk they use in their ice cream products with human breast milk, according to a statement recently released by a PETA spokeswoman.

"PETA's request comes in the wake of news reports that a Swiss restaurant owner will begin purchasing breast milk from nursing mothers and substituting breast milk for 75 percent of the cow's milk in the food he serves," the statement says.

I guess they would buy it, and OMG someone actually did that!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Whaaaaaaat? LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:38 PM on May. 8, 2009

• *gag*
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 1:54 PM on May. 8, 2009

• No. Cow milk is made for humans to drink There is so much benefit in it.
    Anonymous