What do you think ??

My good childhood friend has given up his four children. Because his wife of his new child doesn't like them. I am really mad at him right now. Do you think I should just mind my own bussiness or tell him off????

akmami0f4

Asked by akmami0f4 at 1:32 PM on May. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• Tell him how you feel then mind your own business, He just might tell you anyway but you know him more than we do so do what you think. That jerk I hate men like that how coud you abandon children :(
    I swear some men think only with their rice, and not with their head. Either he needs his butt kicked or a kick in the head. (either one I don't care) Hope everything turns out ok. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:36 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I don't know if telling him off is the way to go, but I don't see anything wrong with telling him how you feel. It is his life, and untimately there is nothing you can do about the situation, but if he is as good a friend as you say he is, then certainly I would tell him how I feel.
    mauspond

Answer by mauspond at 1:35 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would find out what the unline problem is. No one in this world would ever go in between my child(ren) and I. This women he is with has to have something to do with it. You and him are close he may feel comfortable opening up to you with whats up. If this women he is with now loves him then she will except everyone that is a part of him. That is his children no matter what way she looks at it. Talk to him before he makes that choose. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:40 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Personally, I couldn't honestly see a friendship going much further with someone who has such completely different values than me. I would tell him how you feel. Only  you know where to go from that point. I just couldn't see that person being a huge part of my life anymore, though. Especially, because you didn't say he gave them up because of something like a personal problem (mental or physical or financial) but, because his new family didn't like them. Not that those reasons are excuses but, maybe my friend would need help & support to get his kids back, so I might be more supportive. I just couldn't feel the same way about a person after something like what you described though.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:37 PM on May. 8, 2009