What do you do with your left over candles?

I mean when I use my scented candles they are fine and make the house smell good but as it burns it only melts the middle part of the candle more in the wick area and makes a deep hole where the edges of the candle won't melt I have tried scraping it in ward but it drowns off the wick, so I just chunk it in the trash. What a waste there is still some good smelling candle in there I just don't know what to do, can you help me or give me ideas I surely appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think you can buy the wick that goes in the candle. i would melt the leftover wax down around the wick and then reuse it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:35 PM on May. 8, 2009

• That is what I do, melt it down and make a new candle.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:36 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Buy a candle warmer so the whole candle melts and you dont have to light it. YOu can burn it all day and turn it off at night. That i what we do to get use out of the candles. That way the whole thing melts down and not just the middle.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:44 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Love that idea brailyn. I was wondering the same thing about candles the other day.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 1:52 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I sit them on my stove so when I am cooking, they melt and still smell good.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 2:13 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Either remelt and make a new one or drizzle the melted wax over pine cones to make fire starters for camping.
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 2:20 PM on May. 8, 2009

• You should be hugging the candles as they are burning. I have used the left over candles in my aroma melt from Party Lite.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:40 PM on May. 8, 2009