• In the Spotlight:

Did anybody see the movie Obsessed? Is it worth my $7.00 or should I wait until the DVD comes out?

M.A.M2004

Asked by M.A.M2004 at 1:38 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• OMG I want to go see it so bad...Was it good?

I have to wait til it goes on DVD and wait when dh goes to work to watch it he hates interracial relationships. Me if it makes them happy who cares.
    Anonymous

• Man!! Movies at the theater only cost you $7.00? Where do you live? It's $10.00 a person here.
    Anonymous

• I enjoyed the movie. It was really good and had me talking to the screen (which I never do, and I hate when others do it). Go see it!

tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 2:38 PM on May. 8, 2009

• omg it is worth the money loved it
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 1:35 PM on May. 9, 2009

• My husband & I refuse to pay for movies. We watch everything on watch-movies.net because it's free and they have what is out in the theaters. We have a lap top connected to our flat screen in our living room so that we can watch it together. It's pretty cool.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 2:28 AM on May. 12, 2009

• It is worth the money >> i loved it and i cant wait to buy it on dvd
    Anonymous

• I went to see it it yesterday and I loved it!  Beyonce' kicked butt!  I'm now a fan...I was (secretly...but nowt really) before but I'm proud to say...I like Beyonce' now.  She's a talented girl who deserves her props.  The young lady who played the temp was good too.  She was very believable at being obsessed.  Go see it if you haven't.

M.A.M2004

Answer by M.A.M2004 at 12:16 AM on May. 13, 2009