Work at home?

Does anyone know of any jobs at home where i dont have to pay a fortune to get started and thats actually real? I have a 16 month old whose potty training and times are hard right now.

hisfuturewifey

Asked by hisfuturewifey at 1:38 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Welcome to almost all SAHM's world, we wish it was that easy. We would love to get what you are wanting believe me it is asked almost everyday. I babysit during the day I charge 100.00 awk. So far it has helped out alot. Start there if not GL.
    Anonymous

• Direct sales is working for me! It could be a good fit for you too. I'm with a company called Gold Canyon. I'll PM you some info since they don't give a lot of space here. Have a great day!

Kim Niehaus, Manager
    Independent Demonstrator, Gold Canyon
    http://www.mygc.com/kimniehaus

justkima

Answer by justkima at 1:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• FYI..you'll get a bunch of answers from people who are working for the business they will promote. You should still be careful of them.
    I have heard good things about babysitting from your home. People are looking for cheaper than daycare prices. Also Mary Kay and Avon have a nice customer base. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

Whenever I want some cash for any given day, I do some free stuff on this site and make some money. I cash out EVERY day I work. It is REAL, LEGIT and FREE. If need be, I can provide proof that this site does pay.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 2:42 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Well, I have two seperate businesses and run a site helping SAHMs earn, spend, share and save money from their desk...

Ameriplan is a low cost home based business. We offer daily pay, benefits, 401K and more. We are a low cost dental and health benefits company. I love what I do. You can get all the details by listening to the audio at www.DailyChecksAtHome.com I'm here for any questions you might have! Or request your interview (with me) at www.Request-Interview.info

Teaporia is a free home based business. We sell loose teas, deserts and tea table accessories. It's free to start and will never require you to pay any fees. Although I sugest you do spend a few dollars to create a sales kit for yourself. I would be happy to give you more infotmation!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:46 PM on May. 8, 2009

• And finally Sabrina's Closet is my baby. I am growing the site to be a one stop shop for businesses, WAH Job opportunities, Shoping, Chairity and more... Check it out at
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good luck in your search!

• Do you love candles? Well let me tell you a little about Gold Canyon. If you are still interested, let me tell you how you can join for Free this month.

Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    Again, you can join the Gold Canyon team this month for Free.
    You can email me at rmcorns@gmail.com We have A Awesome Team!!!
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 5:08 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? Do you have a former employer you can do work for remotely? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. If you have a home computer with microsoft office and high speed internet, you can work as a virtual assistant. I have met the owner of a company called VSI, and he is a great guy with an amazing business: www.avirtualstaff.com

Answer by rkoloms at 11:35 PM on May. 8, 2009

• This site has some good articles on legit work-at-home jobs. :)

Work at Home 101: Scam Free Tips and Suggestions

I've heard good things about the inbound call specialist one.... I'm a freelance writer and it avgs 4-12 bucks an hour.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles.  Yes, there are a lot of candle co.s!  Our candles are really cool, you can see the difference just by looking at them!  They're chunky, funky goodness lol!  They're all soy based and burn clean, and they're also hand poured!  You can try us out for FREE for 30 days (no cc info needed!) and then you can choose one of our 3 monthly plans, from as low as $5 per month.  NO quotas, NO inventory!  Our catalog is online, so you can advertise anywhere!  We're very flexible, you can do this pretty much any way you want!  Don't like doing parties?  Don't do parties!  Want to advertise online?  Go ahead!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:07 AM on May. 9, 2009