Do you go to work and do nothing all day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I teach kindergarten. I'm busy from the time I arrive until I walk them out at the end of the day. I'd be bored to death doing nothing all day!
    portercreeksis

Answer by portercreeksis at 1:50 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Pretty much. Not everyday. Lately it has been crazy here, but I can go weeks without doing much at all.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 2:14 PM on May. 8, 2009

• pretty much! Cafemom is one of the only sites i can visit. :) But sometimes doing nothing all day is worse than having a busy day!! U get bored & just keep looking at the clock, counting down the hours!!
    tinabeana9503

Answer by tinabeana9503 at 3:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• nope i work all day and get on here too, but Im always in the middle of something.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:03 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I'm a SAHM now, but in my old job, I had plenty of days like that, especially during the holidays. It was pretty annoying actually.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 5:17 PM on May. 8, 2009

• No. I'm typically pretty busy at the office.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:31 PM on May. 8, 2009

• depends on the day.. I'm a work at home mom... so I always have SOMEthing to do, lol. But some days I'm stacked to the ceiling in paperwork, and other days, it's just me and my DD :)>
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:22 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I am extremely busy at work everyday. I wish I had some down time. I have a caseload of 70 clients, so things are never boring.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:28 PM on May. 8, 2009