What is your opinion?

Do you think a women who is pregnant with her first child should celebrate mothers day?
I'm asking because I'm pregnant with my first and I consider myself a mother already and would love to celebrate Mothers day. A couple of my family members want to take me out to so I just want to know others opinions before I celebrate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go for it! you deserve it already!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Yes. You are putting yourself last *per say* for this baby. You are giving things up for this baby. You are busting your butt already for this baby.....you are this baby's mother so YES go have fun take lots of pictures for your lil one to remember! Happy mommy's day!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yes I would think so! if anything, you are a "mother-to-be". the world "mother" is there...so yes! =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yes you're a mom LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 1:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I wondered the same thing, I came to conclusion, just because he's not here yet, why should I hold it off till next year? I'm a mommy already even if he's not here. :D
    Anonymous

• absolutely! happy mothers day btw!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

• hey if they wanna take you out then go for it! Happy momma's Day
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 1:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Sure!
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 2:01 PM on May. 8, 2009

• If they want to celebrate with you, go for it. I don't believe your a mother yet and I personally wouldn't celebrate mother's day until I had a child. This is just my opinion. Anyone off the street can get pregnant, it doesn't make you a mother.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Yes. You are a mom now. I am pregnant with my first too. I don't expect gifts or anything but if someone wants to celebrate with you then go for it.
    bekfish84

Answer by bekfish84 at 2:05 PM on May. 8, 2009