What's wrong with my sex drive?

Lately we are lucky if we do the dance once a week! I feel like my mojo has been sucked dry and am wondering how to get it back - its at a point where I would be content not having any at all!!!!!!!! HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• The more you do it the more you want it and I swear by that lol. Hubby and I got in the same slump and just made the effort to make romantic nights for ourselves and it got so much better. Make sure you make it special for you and hubby/SO/DF whom ever!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Maybe you need to spice it up a little. Try something new and risky. Do it in a public place or outside, try roll playing. Sometimes the same old same is just the problem.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

• ditto to both of those...Roll playing and the fact that sex begets more sex worked for us. I was exactly the same way! I'm slipping back into that so I need to follow that advice as well.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:08 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Yes I think it is true that the more you do it the more you will want it. Try some lingerie and fantasize about your man and what you would like to do with him. Or what you would like for him to do to you and tell him about it. And sometimes you have to just start it and you'll end up in the mood real quick. Going down on my man works for me, when he shows that he is enjoying it I love it and it really gets me going. The fact that you want to make improvements is an improvement already, you can get those flames going again.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:14 PM on May. 8, 2009

• could just be hormone imbalance. talk with your doctor

Answer by admckenzie at 3:38 PM on May. 8, 2009