Did anyone have there child re-circumcise there baby boy? [IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT I HAD MY SON CIRCUMCISED OR ANYTHING ABOUT IT DONT OPEN]

They messed up on my son's and it looks like he was not circumcised and I want them to re do it but I wanted to see if anyone out there did it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My sister did with both her boys and my husband as well. If you don't like it have it redone.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My sister had to have my nephews 'fixed' after it was botched...they didn't take enough off of his either.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 1:58 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I didn't mean to go anonymous but,
    I am really not happy with it. I am just scared to get it re-done I guess I talked to his pedi. and she told me to keep pulling the for skin down but it does not work =[
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My son's "reattached" and they manually separated it. I have a friend who is going to have to have her sons redone if it keeps reattaching!

If you think it should be redone then do it, you are the mommy and you have to do what you think is best for your family!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:03 PM on May. 8, 2009

• rebecca, You are so right I have to do whats best! But he will be 4months soon and he moves alot and I just know there will be pain. I didn't mean to wait this long but my ob (who did it) and his pedi. keeps telling what to do to "try" and make it stay in place, but no luck.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:07 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Aw, bless your heart! I know it must be a hard decision. My son's was fine (he had the plastibell), but talk to your son's pediatrian, and maybe get a second opinion before going forward! Good luck, like the above poster - you are the mommy! You know what's best.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 2:11 PM on May. 8, 2009

• How does a plastibell work? I will talk more to his pedi. when his next appt. comes up!
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:18 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Oh never mind I looked it up. I didn't know there was somthing like that out there. Looks like a great idea.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:23 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My son had to have an orcheopexi (one of his testicles wasn't decending like it should and could eventually lead to infertility.) When they did that the dr said he was circumcised right and "fixed" it. I don't see any reason why you wouldn't want to go ahead and do it, especially if he's still really little.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:23 PM on May. 8, 2009

• He needs to see a pedi urologist. Pedis are NOT trained properly and botch them more often than not. U should get it done but not by ur pedi. Good luck.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:29 PM on May. 8, 2009