What vacuum cleaner do you love?

My finally died so I have to get a new one. I want to get one that will last and actually *gasp* work. So lay it one me ladies. what one is the best?

mssemmy

Asked by mssemmy at 2:00 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I love my Rainbow!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 2:01 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i am too simple sometimes, i just bought a new vacuum and it was 47$ at walmart and i love it. it is a bissel
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 2:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have a bissel pet hair vacuum, it works great and gets ALL the dog hair off of the carpet and furniture.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 2:07 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have a Eureka that I got at Wal-Mart. It's green and white. I got it because it's hose could just be pulled out for getting little stuff and you didn't have to undo it and attach it first.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:30 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I am asking a question similar to this hopefully we get some great responses!! I have to say that I have a Kenmore from Sears the canister one and I have been mostly happy with it. I have had it for five years and vaccuum two to three times daily and it has been great for the open spaces I am not in love with the attachments and its suction. I am trying to decide if I should go all out and buy like a Dyson or if there is something in between that would do just as well. I will let you know if I get any responses that send me in a different direction. Someone suggest the Roomba (sp?) which I think that I am going to look in to. Good luck finding a good vaccuum. I think that it is something that a Mom uses every day that could make her life so much easier if we find the right one.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:31 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Dyson Animal.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:32 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have an upright Dirt Devil and a small wet & dry vac and both are amazing...and not real expensive.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:32 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Get a Kirby. it's worth every penny.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:47 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My vacuum died over the weekend so I finally had a good excuse to get myself a Dyson. I got the Dyson DC17 for allergies and asthma, my mom has a different model for pets and I loved using it when I borrowed it.   It's bag-less and comes with a 5 year warranty and so far my moms 3 years old and still works like new :-)

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 10:04 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I love my Oreck, and it comes with a really long warranty.
    I've heard Rainbow and Kirby are worth their weight in gold too.
    But if you can get one that's a vacuum and a steam cleaner it would be a big bonus to not have two machines. It's amazing how fast the furniture gets dirty and you don't even notice till you steam it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:05 PM on May. 10, 2009