I need some help!!!

Okay, so I'm getting marrie d on May 30th. I need help on to what the get my groom for his gift. He will of course open it, that day while we are getting ready...but i wasnt it to be something sentimental, not anything i have to buy. One of my friends took a picture of her in her dress, but you could only see her eyes (since yuo arent supposed to see the bridde before the wedding) and blew it up and gave it to him with a special poem. it was cute! something like that would be awesome!

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 2:09 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• give him a piece of lingerie with a note promising to never wear full nightgowns only "sexy" things.
    Anonymous

• my husband was super nervous on our wedding day. What I did was have my oldest son bring him a cold beer and one of thoose cards that sing "yoooooou light up my liiiife" just to lighten him up a little bit. I could hear him laughing from the other room.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 2:22 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Oooh! I got it! Take a pic of the undergarments you will be wearing on your wedding day and send it to him! or if you are going without, take a picture of "nothing" like a clothes hanger or something with a note saying "this is under my dress waiting for you" or something!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:31 PM on May. 8, 2009

• well, on our wedding day i gave my husband a picture of our first date together in a frame that said always and forever on it. Maybe just find a pic of you together before you guys got serious!!!
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 2:37 PM on May. 8, 2009

• sunshinestar110 I like that idea!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:03 PM on May. 8, 2009