how would you feel about getting a gift cert for a full house cleaning for mothers day?

i don't live with my mom, obviously, i'm grown. lol. so i don't "think" she'd be offended? but my dads been sick and she's been really stressed out and busy, and doesn't have any free time. so i was thinking maybe i'd get her house nice and cleaned for her - one less thing for her to worry about.... what do you think??? i'm not sure about it.

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 2:12 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would love it!
    Anonymous

• Holy crap! I would love it!
    Anonymous

• I think that is a great idea, I hate to clean LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:16 PM on May. 8, 2009

• well.... for me, I would feel like I needed to clean my house before I could let someone come and Clean it, so it would kinda stress me out.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:17 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It might be nice for her for her situation. I personally would not want a stranger in my house cleaning anything.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 2:17 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would LOVE it!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:20 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would love, love, LOVE it!!! Wish I would get something like that for Mother's Day.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:37 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yay! ok thanks ladies! i'm gonna get it! i just told my husband, he was like why are they buy one get one free?? :) lol. no but wouldn't that be nice!! :) i'd love one myself!
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 2:44 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would love it! Until my daughter got a part time job - every mother's day, Christmas and birthday, I would get a card from her- with a coupon (hand made) from her for a housecleaning (by her). She is the best cleaner. Way better than me! That was the best gift - ever!
    k8njksmom

Answer by k8njksmom at 2:47 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I WOULD LOVE IT TOO!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 2:47 PM on May. 8, 2009