Hey NJ mommies Looking for suite w/ jacuzzi

Does anyone know where I can find a nice Hotel suite with jacuzzi. I have called about 4 different hotels and they all say no bummer ...Its my 1 yr anniversary with my husband and we want to do it up wine n dine and then jacuzzi o yea bebe lol Please help me I know there is a hopeless romantic who has the anwer for me

Ladiifoxx

Asked by Ladiifoxx at 2:20 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• try south jersey marriott 'sea' something off the gsp, don't know town name, or oysterpoint in redbank. any place that has a spa in it though maybe not jacuz in the room too is ultra ultra
    Anonymous

• Its seaview marriott, I'm pretty sure its like exit 48, Its ok. They also have the inn of the dove in Egg Harbor , I've never been there but some of my friends have told me its pretty but there like sex suites. Hot tubs mirrors on the ceilings and multiple porn channels lol. Why don't you try a weekend in AC. They always have deals on suites and there is a tons of stuff to do!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 3:16 PM on May. 8, 2009