Grey's Anatomy Question

Does anyone know if they're gonna use Izzie's illness as a way to write her off the show??? I heard George is leaving too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I hope not !!!!!!!!!!!!
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 2:28 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i heard on E! that she is leaving the show...i believe thats why she is ill
    brisa1984

Answer by brisa1984 at 3:17 PM on May. 8, 2009

• She trashed talked the writers of the show a while back and then all of a sudden she got sick. I see it as a way to write her out.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 3:21 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I hope George doesnt leave...he's one of my faves. I have heard that Izzy is getting written ou tof the show, but nothing for sure.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:24 PM on May. 8, 2009

• she wanted to leave, but now she wants to stay..so who knows..I think they made her sick as a way to write her out, but now that she's changed her mind {again} who knows what will happen..personally I hope she goes..she gets on my nerves
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 3:06 PM on May. 9, 2009

• From what I have read George will be joining a branch of the armed services. Hence the reason Hunt has been "mentoring" him lately. This announcement should be coming on Thursday (May 14th) for the season finale.

I have read that this is it for Izzy, but I have also read that they will keep her on for now letting her enter remission only to die next season. It's supposedly a way that Shonda Rhimes is messing with Katherine Heigle's head since she's wanted out of her contract for a couple years now.

Merridith & Derrick are supposed to wed on Thursday too.
    Bailey is leaving her husband of 14 years because he yet again doesn't support her decisions.

Of course, these are just spoilers I've read so I don't guarantee any of them to be dead on!
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 2:26 AM on May. 12, 2009