So this feels sorta weird

7 months right now, and the baby seems like she wants to punch her way out through my crotch. It feels like she is pushing her way out at times. Idk how to explain it better. I can also feel it in my rectum. at times it stops me in my tracks.

CJK_2009

Asked by CJK_2009 at 2:27 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • I'm 36.5 weeks and I feel that a LOT! I swear he's trying to escape. There are moments where I'm walking and it feels like he's going to fall out! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:31 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I'm not completely sure, since I'm only 5 months and it's my first. I think I felt baby for the first time on May 6, but I'm thinking that maybe it's just the way she is positioned. also, if you are a small girl to begin with, you may feel more going on inside! I expect to, for I only weighed 109 when this all started and my tummy sure has grown. Even now, sometimes i feel slight pains in my rectal area, but it just gives me gas and then i'm fine. I think as long as you don't have severe pains, you will be ok!! Baby is stretching out and may opt to lay in odd positions that may not be comfortable for you! Good Luck! It seems in pregnancy as long as there are no severe pains or bleeding everything is just fine!! Ask your doc if you become really uncomfortable. Honestly, I think the breathing techniques of yoga will help me when i get there...it just helps ground me and baby seems to calm down. (sometimes my heart speeds up)
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 2:36 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i th9ink ive felt that same thing before...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:38 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Ha my sis said something about the feeling of he may fall out, but she said not to worry! It's just pressure! Good luck ladies! I have no idea what I'm in for, huh?! hahaha! : )
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 2:38 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i felt that a lot at the end of my last pregnancy! it helped me to sit so the pressure pushed the baby back up a little. i guess they just cant wait to come out! lol!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 2:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I go throught that same thing... my doctor told me that the baby is lodging her head into the birthing position and the pelvic bone is slowly opening to give birth. sounds freaky!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 3:57 PM on May. 8, 2009