How do you dispose of your baby's diapers?

Especially the dirty ones?

I usually throw them in the trash but out side in the garage the dirty ones I mean but I wrap it in a walmart bag or a used up bread bag or baggie then I close it and toss it in the trash. Any other ideas girls, Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we have a very small trash can right outside our sliding door (on the side of our house). We empty it into the dumpster usually daily- except when dh is way busy and I'm a slacker that day, then it will go 2 days, but I never let it go more than two.

When I'm at someone else's house I'll wrap it in a fragrance baggie or a grocery bag and take it to their main outside garbage.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 2:37 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I use the diaper champ. works pretty well at keeping the smells in if you are sure to change it before it gets full. For the relaly stinky diapers, I tie up in a bag first, then put in. The diaper champ isn't terribly expenisve and uses regular trash bags.
    Anonymous

• i have a small can that i throw my dipers in and i empty it everyday...at a friends a but the diaper in a bag and take it outside wet or dirty.
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:20 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I wash them. Cold rinse, hot wash, rinse, rinse, dry. VOILA! No stains or smell and they are good to go again.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 3:51 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have a Diaper Genie II. When it gets full, I take the bag out to the trash receptacle. I take out about 2 bags of dirty diapers per week, and go through 2 Diaper Genie refills per month.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:58 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I usually just throw them in a pile in the corner of the room. At the end of the week, I put them out for the garbage man.
    Anonymous

• Diaper Genie II - LOVE IT. Holds a ton of diapers!! The trashbags are about $5. We have a large, curious dog -- the Genie II also keeps her away and contains the smell! I think the can was about $30.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 4:16 PM on May. 8, 2009

• haha... anon 3:01 - I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!
    Anonymous