Is KARMA what makes you treat others nicely or it is something else?

What makes you treat other people the way you do? Are you too nice, or not nice enough?
Has anyone ever told you that you are "too nice"?
What and how do you think about Karma?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom taught me to be nice to others. It's that golden rule thing. Karma is just something that helps me continue the behavior especially when someone pisses me off

Answer by admckenzie at 3:24 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It's the way I was raised, and now that I am grown it is what I think is right.
    I think Karma is a bigger bitch than the rest of us and Karma passes over no one! You reap what you sow!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:54 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I believe in Karma, but that is not what makes me be nice per-say. I'm just nice because I want to be treated the way I treat people. I am too nice. Sometimes I wish I could be a TOTAL BITCH, but then I start to feel guilty!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 2:55 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I do believe in Karma, but I don't think it should be a reason that you're nice to someone. I think if it
    isn't genuine then that's what you'll get back in return! Fake sincerity!! (I think that's how it's spelled!)
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I believe in Karma 100%.

Just this week, I was told that I'm extremely nice.
    Anonymous

• hmmm. I dont think i'm nice simply because of Karma. After all, i believe that good Karma does not return to you if you do it SIMPLY because of Karma. You have to feel it in your heart a soul. Otherwise it's not you being nice, it's you being greedy.
    I do believe in what goes around comes around. And things may not always make a whole lot of sense to you now, but everything happens for a reason.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:00 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i'm not a big believer in karma. But, i'm nice to people because i have human decency. I feel like if someone says they are only nice due to karma, is a little bit selfish.

Can't we just be nice without expecting nice things to happen to us?
    Anonymous

• I also believe in karma. But sometimes I'm too impatient for Karma to kick some a$$ so I do it myself!
    Anonymous

• it is just who I am I respect others and see no reason not to be nice
    But if you are rude or disrespectful of me I don't mind telling you to >>>>>
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 3:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I treat people as they deserve to be treated. Everyone is individual. Most people I just ignore.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 3:12 PM on May. 8, 2009