I missed my period a totally feel pregnant but pregnancy test is negative (tmi)

I have been ttc for a year. My cycle was thirty days on the dot for eight months. Then sadly I had a m/s. The cycle after that was off and that is normal. The next was twenty six days. Now it is day 31 of my cycle. A few days after I ovulated, I had a small amount of red blood when I wiped after going to the bathroom. The only other time I had that was when I was pregnant. I didn't get too excited but I did take note. A few days later I started to be really nauseated and tired. Since then I had cramps on a few days ago and a miniscule amount of spotting on day twenty eight of my period. They have stopped. I also had period like cramps and they have stopped.

I am really nauseous and threw up yesterday because I smelled dish soap. I am so tired no matter how much sleep I get it is not enough. My emotions are like a roller coaster. I pee all the time. Way more then normal. My breasts are very oversensitive like when I was pre

stassy77

Asked by stassy77 at 3:02 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd be careful, it could be BECAUSE you're thinking you might be pregnant that you're having all these symptoms. It sounds like a late period to me.. you might just have a stomach bug.. if you're concerned, or want a guarentee, take a pregnancy test, and it should tell you :D GL.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:14 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have thought I was pregnant before and I didn't miss my period. I also have had major stress in my life and my period is like clockwork! I just don't want to take a test too early. Would it be for sure if I took one now? Or should I wait for a week?
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 3:23 PM on May. 8, 2009

• You should go to the doctor and take a pregnancy test. They are more accurate. I took various home pregnancy tests that came out negative and then I went to the doctor and it came out positive. Turns out I was 8 weeks pregnant. It sounds like you are pregnant. Thats just my opinion. Oh, and by the way... if you were thinking yourself into believing you were pregnant you would have to be pretty obsessed with being pregnant. Good Luck to you!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 3:35 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I want to be pregnant so bad, but I am trying to stay calm and believe that I am not until I know for sure. I lost one a few months ago and that was devastating. Then I have thought I was before but didn't get the symptoms and I was never convinced I was. This time I honestly thought I was going to get my period when I started cramping but I didn't understand because I feel like I am pregnant. I feel it, which I never have before. The last few times I have got my period, I haven't gotten crazy thinking I was pregnant because I didn't feel pregnant.

Maybe I will make an appointment for Monday. The hcg should be good and strong then. The last time I was pregnant, I got a positive on a home test with first morning urine, and then a negative at the drs office. It took a few days to get a positive at the drs office. I didn't use first morning pee this time, maybe that is my mistake!
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 3:43 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It sounds like you could be pregnant. If I were you I would wait a few days take the test again first thing in the morning. Sorry about your pregnancy loss. Good luck this time.

I am also wondering if I am pregnant. I am on cycle day 77. However I am VERY irregular. After my last baby was born my cycles have been 45,56,34,73,55,59 and 32 days. I took a test 2 weeks ago and it was neg. The only symptom I have is I am starting to look pregnant (but it is possible I am just fat). I never had any symptoms with any of my 3 other pregnancies. With my 1st I didn't find out I was pregnant until 5 months, my 2nd I new right away because I was on Clomid, taking temps, etc. My 3rd I didn't find out until 3 months because I started to look pregnant I decided to take a test and it was positive. I think I'll take another test. The results should be accurate for me by now.
    Anonymous

• it does sound like you are pregnant, and if you are experiecing that many symptoms you would be able to get a positive on a at home test if you are in fact pregnant, so I'd go buy a test! I've never bothered with the first morning urine and always took it in the afternoon, mine showed up pregnant within seconds and I was 3 days late at the time and other than sore breasts I had no other symptoms!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:59 PM on May. 8, 2009