i know this is tmi but i really need help

Im 10 weeks in to being prego i wake up to go pee. And when i wiped down there it was very light pink blood . i called the dr an they told me everything was fine but im still scared. the only thing that hurts is my sides . does anyone know what it could be . thanks to anyone that can help me .

pumpkin2be

Asked by pumpkin2be at 3:07 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds likie spotting to me and that IS normal..id be worried if it becomes alot of blood and/or there is bad cramping
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:10 PM on May. 8, 2009

• light bleeding during early pregnancy is completely normal. if it becomes dark red blood then you want to be seen by dr. try doing some light stretching to get the kink out of your side. your sides are also probably hurting because you are starting to get a belly right? well your muscles are stretching and so is your skin. get your SO to massage your back and sides. That helped me a lot during my pregnancy. my dh rubbed my back and sides so much he says he is still tired from doing all the massaging and my kids are 3 and 18 months. LOL!!
    good luck and don't worry..relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:10 PM on May. 8, 2009

• and by bad I mean BAD the side hurting thing could be baby stretching your insides
    hug4akiss

• thanks so much . i have beeing calling everyone i know that has kids . I guess i just need to get over the being scared part of this .
    pumpkin2be

Answer by pumpkin2be at 3:13 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i had the same thing with my first pregnancy...my son was fine..it happens to some women in early pregnancy..not to worry..if pain gets really bad or spotting is very heavy check back with your obyn...best of luck to you
    brisa1984

Answer by brisa1984 at 3:14 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Your uterus is stretching and that is why you are spotting and having side cramps. It is normal,and you will be okay. Try to relax. It happened to me too!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 3:49 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i had severez cramping in my sides a nd even a pain the wouldn't go away in one of my side for days at a time. it's because of the baby growing
    bamagurl1988

Answer by bamagurl1988 at 1:25 PM on May. 9, 2009