I get blackheads around the vulva. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Health

• uh, no
    Anonymous

• never heard of that
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:31 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I don't know but I know blackheads are clogged pores when they are on your face. The pores have hair growing out of them so I can see why there would be blackheads down there. Do you shave regularly and sweat a lot?
    Anonymous

• i don't see why not. there's still hair and oil and everything that can clog pores just like on one's face.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 4:35 PM on May. 8, 2009

• You can get blackheads, what heads, pimples, and whatever else anywhere that has pores. Since your skin is covered in pores, you get them anywhere you have skin. Does your private area have skin? Of course. So you can get clogged pores and blemishes.

Ah, the power of deduction.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 7:33 PM on May. 8, 2009

• How would you know that you had blackheads down there? I mean big whiteheads are noticeable, but usually blackheads are barely noticeable on one's face . . . . how do you go about finding out that you have blackheads down there? Your OB?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:30 PM on May. 8, 2009