would u ever have a kid for someone else?

I have a friend that has tried and tried to have a kid she cant. I have really been thinking about it and i honestly wouldnt mind haveing one for her...I also have been thinking about watching foster kids when i get my house...idk i just want to help kids that dont have anyone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Adoption

• If I could I would do it ! There are so many women who wish they could have children and if it is in my power I would!! Not for money - just the sheer joy that I help a miracle happen in this woman life. I wish you the best - there are a few moms on here that can't have children I hope they meet someone like you.
    Anonymous

• I have already told my sister in law who is getting married on July 25 to a very good man that since she may not be able to have children because of her uterus( i don't know exactly what is wrong) I would carry her child for her. it would be her egg and his sperm. I would be more than honored to carry my little niece or nephew. I told my best friend the same thing since she has a blood disorder that keeps her from having children. I have no problem with it at all.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:26 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would for a very close friend or relative but since I don't enjoy being pregnant I wouldn't do it for a stranger.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 3:27 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would do it for certain people. I would have to know the person and it would have to be their egg and sperm... I know myself and I know that I couldn't give up a child that is half me...
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:39 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would love to, I just don't know if I could actually go through with it. After carrying the baby for so long and letting it go~ I don't know if I could actually do it.....1/2 mine or not.
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 3:46 PM on May. 8, 2009

• No. There are kids in foster care that need homes. I cant see making a baby for someone who cant birth one just because they feel like they need a new one.
    Anonymous

• No. Only because I know myself. I would not want a child that was mine to be raised by anyone else. I would never think any parent, no matter how wonderful, would be good enough. I would want the perfect parents. Since there is no such thing I would never beable to do that.
    Anonymous

• "No. Only because I know myself. I would not want a child that was mine to be raised by anyone else. I would never think any parent, no matter how wonderful, would be good enough. I would want the perfect parents. Since there is no such thing I would never beable to do that."

A surrogate is only a carrier - they use the other woman eggs and her husband sperm and inject it into the uterus of the surrogate - the surrogate carries the baby - but its their bio baby.
    Anonymous

• "A surrogate is only a carrier - they use the other woman eggs and her husband sperm and inject it into the uterus of the surrogate - the surrogate carries the baby - but its their bio baby."

"Only a carrier" with the mom's egg and dad's sperm is one way to do it, but that's not the only way. There is also her egg and dad's sperm. Or donor egg and/or donor sperm using her egg or mom's egg.
    nanookie

Answer by nanookie at 1:33 AM on May. 9, 2009

•  I have a friend that has tried and tried to have a kid she cant. I have really been thinking about it and i honestly wouldnt mind haveing one for her

Would you still think that IF:

you were no longer friends?

your friend died and her husband married someone who wanted nothing to do with his former wife's life which includes.? 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on May. 9, 2009