OMG! Im 39 weeks preg. and i've been hearing some really strange popping sounds in my stomach. Do anyone know what that is?

mztay1

Asked by mztay1 at 3:30 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have had that same thing happen to me. I actually saw what was causing the popping noise. One day at around 35 weeks when I had my last ultrasound we were watching it and I heard this pop. the nurse started laughing and I said what was that? she said it was his hip popping. it causes them no discomfort but their joints are popping in the womb and you can hear it. it doesn't happen to every one but it does happen a lot. Just calm down it's normal.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:35 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Knock knock. Who's there? IT"S YOUR BABY!
    Anonymous

• That is so weird. Atleast if that happens to me I will know what it is. Thanks for asking this question.
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 3:39 PM on May. 8, 2009

• wow! i never heard about that (on baby #3 now) and i think that would be kinda neat to hear!
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My son's foot and leg would spasm and totally freaked me out thinking something was wrong with him so I went to the hospital and my dr told me this happens and as the lady said above me thier joints do pop!
    When my son was born for the first few days his little leg and foot would spasm just like when he in my belly..( we called him thumper) So neat!
    Elesha1981

Answer by Elesha1981 at 4:20 PM on May. 8, 2009

• woah I had no idea that could happen either...atleast now I know for my next baby iif that happens I dont have to freak
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:36 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I once read that this woman was hearing the same thing only to decribe it like the noise of someone clicking their nails together but I never found out what it really was, strange but normal GL
    Anonymous