Is there any way I CAN get pregnant?

I am 23 and my doctor gave me a tubal and a thermal ablation at the age of 21. I simply did not want any more children with my then husband. Now I am re-married and my husband and I would like to have another baby together. Is there any way if i get my tubal reversed to get pregnant?

taliankobesmom

Asked by taliankobesmom at 3:34 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is a way, but even after they do it there is still a chance you wont be able to, and it's pricey
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:41 PM on May. 8, 2009

• try googling reverse tubal or something. that would be able to help you. Also, talk to a dr about it, because he / she would know your exact situation.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:01 PM on May. 8, 2009

• A tubal can sometimes be reversed, but my understanding is that thermal ablation basically cauterizes the lining of the uterus (endometrium) and is not reversable. You should see a doctor (preferably one that specializes in fertility issues) to get a thorough answer on your particular situation. Good luck!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:21 PM on May. 8, 2009