Are you glad it is almost over?

Ok so tomorrow I give my last speech for the semester, I have my last article written for the paper and then I have two finals to finish, but phew I am almost done. Woo hoo the semester is almost over yay!!!!!!

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 3:34 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm . . . as soon as I saw the title, I thought "I know something that I'll be glad when it's over" . . . this semester. I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean. Tomorrow is my last final. I'm not looking for to it . . . I haven't been able to focus. Want to take my exam for me? lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:05 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I wish I could go back to school. I miss the homework and the feeling of accomplishment towards something. I really want to go back to school...
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:47 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It is over for me!! Last Monday was my last class...I got an A in Nutrition and an A in Microbiology of Health and Disease!! (That was the HARDEST class I have ever taken...)
    Maintaining my 4.0!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 4:05 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I start school on May 19th after being out of school for 20 years. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited but I am nervous too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:29 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Viola ~ Congrats to you! I bet you cannot wait for it to be over so you can sit back, take a deep breath, and just relax. {{HUGS}}

Michelle ~ Kudos to you!

tyfry ~ You can do it! I did! It is so much more awesome later in life - you are going to love it!

I graduated in March with my Associate's with a 4.0 GPA and I am returning in two weeks to begin working towards my Bachelor's. I am so excited! I'm 42 years old and I know if I can do it then anyone can!

You go girls!!!!! ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:59 PM on May. 8, 2009