Does your son have a "Potty" mouth?

everything out of his mouth if poop this or poop that,toilet this,etc......

tracy20

Asked by tracy20 at 3:41 PM on May. 8, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• how old is he?

both my son and daughter went through a stage where everything was "poopy" My son is 3 and daughter is 5
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 3:58 PM on May. 8, 2009

• OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!! I get so embarrassed when we're out in public and he starts with his 'poopie head' or 'bootie, bootie it's so cutie'. I thought there was something seriously wrong with him, until I ran into a few posts here at CM with mothers saying the same thing. I just hope he grows out of it soon!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:33 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yes......unfortunately Daddy encourages it. I've made it a rule - we can't hear it at the dinner table (mainly because it's embarrassing in restaurants!!!!) and he can't say that stuff in public places. If he says anything like that he gets "the look" and has to apologize immediately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 9, 2009