What are you doing for Mother's Day?

MyRegistry.com

Asked by MyRegistry.com at 3:49 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• I don't know yet, wish I had some ideas
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:50 PM on May. 8, 2009

• well my hubbyz fam has a big cookout and everyone brings stuff for favz of the fam.. hubby takes my 5yr old and lets him pick anything out of the store for me.. its cute, popcornbags, bowls, panties.. you never know what your going to get from my boy.. lol
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Calling my Mom & SMom to wish them a Happy Mothers Day then DH, the kids and I are heading off to the zoo for the day!
    Fooph121780

Answer by Fooph121780 at 4:34 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Mothers Day is a big deal in our family. We have a big brunch for about 20; all of the non-mothers do the work. Several years ago we stopped buying mothers day gifts; instead, we make a donation to Heifer International. We believe that the best way to honor the mothers in our lives is by helping other mothers help their families. www.heifer.org

Answer by rkoloms at 12:31 PM on May. 9, 2009

• i might go hang out with my parents an my boyfriends mom an there family
    jessica82009

Answer by jessica82009 at 1:37 PM on May. 9, 2009