How did you meet your SO?

MyRegistry.com

Asked by MyRegistry.com at 3:54 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• At my uncles party the Floyd maywether Ocar De La Hoya fight, my cusin had a crush on him and he sat next to me and between me and her, but I got him.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• At a keg party. He helped hold me up for a keg stand. :)
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 3:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

• We worked together... Well not exactly together, but at the same place.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 3:58 PM on May. 8, 2009

• we were in high school band together --yup we were nerds!! lol he played drums and I played flute
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 3:58 PM on May. 8, 2009

• drunk in a bar.. i howed him my white lacy panties and it was love from there.. a year later to the date got married in a bar..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:00 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Through hockey ... a teammate of mine knew him and his brother. We decided to get a summer coed team together. His brother played on it, not him, but they lived together and he would come out with all of us.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• He worked at the salon where I have my hair done. He asked was I having my eyebrows done. I asked him if they need to be done ... I tried to pay him but he just wanted me to talk tp him. He said that was payment enough ... the rest is history.

tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 4:03 PM on May. 8, 2009

• In the parking lot of a nightclub! Who says they are all just one night stands?! Ok seriously I though that was all it was going to be but we kept calling each other and seeing each other and after that, we couldn't stay away from one another!
    Anonymous

• I moved to a city in Alaska and I got a job at a hair salon where his sister worked. She told me from the start that I seemed like her younger brother's type and that we should meet. So I went to his 21st bday party at his parents house and we ended up staying up all night talking.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:22 PM on May. 8, 2009

• He followed me out of a bar and "drunk" tried to jump up to sit on the railing asking me if I wanted to take a walk on the beach. He was so cute and trying so hard to be romantic I couldnt say no.
    dd_wam

Answer by dd_wam at 4:51 PM on May. 8, 2009