Thinking / fantasizing about another man during sex......

Please be honest! Does anybody have to do this to have an orgasm? I have done this with every man that i have been with. It is hard for me to have an orgasm if i don't think about someone else. Sometimes it may be a guy at the gym, an ex, some young guy that i don't even know...... Is this cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• hu no.. its not cheating.. an no i havent done it.. i like to think about girls during se.. or what we need from walmart..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:03 PM on May. 8, 2009

• haha!! I do that too... wonder whats for dinner, what we're gonna do for the weekend. But i dont think of another man. My DH is just fine at givin me the big O
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:10 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It is not cheating. You can be sure most men are thinking about other women...not all the time but at least some of the time.
    Sometime I think about a third person. I don't feel like I am cheating on my dh. I am not going out and sleeping around or having an emotional affair.
    I think you are fine, it is a good way to spice things up.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:11 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have had more than one big O with my man inside me but he was wearing someone elses face.
    Anonymous

• I have in the past, yes. Nothing wrong with it. A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do to get one

Answer by admckenzie at 4:27 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have to admit, it has happened on occasion. I don't think it is cheating, just giving a little extra help.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 4:36 PM on May. 8, 2009

• No. I don't. I focus on my husband. It feels wrong not to be in sync with MY HUSBAND because I am too busy thinking of other men. I think that is weird.
    Anonymous

• I like to think of having sex with other men. I don't think it's cheating is just stimulates me more. Sometimes I think of having threesomes or think about past sexual experiences. As long as your not really doing someone else I think it's okay.
    Anonymous

• I used to be in the same boat. When I realized how I was committing adultery in my heart by this seemingly harmless act. I prayed to God for forgiveness and then I did my best to not do it again. Instead I would focus on what I found attractive about my husband and i would fantasize about him while he was away. When he came home I would be ready to pounce on him. LOL. We marry the men we love for a reason we just have to remember what that reason is. I know attitude and stress get in the way of all of our natural attractions to our husbands. This can be fixed. Look at your husband like you did when you had first met him. What attracted you to him most? What still attracts you to him now? If he isn't doing things right in bed then help him in a manner of a game.

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 4:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Tell him you want to spice things up ,and explore each other. You both will learn something in the process and it is fun! God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 4:55 PM on May. 8, 2009