What do you do if you like someone

but arent sure if your attracted to them? Do you date them even if you dont think you could ever be physically attracted to them? Can you build a good relationship off of just a mental/emotional connection???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I think the attraction has to be there--at least something. Maybe not your usual "type" but some physical part of them that makes your heart flutter. I was never physically attracted to my ex-DH & I wasn't really someone that he would normally be attracted to either. We had an amazing friendship but in the end, it wasn't enough to hold a marriage together. I think for a marriage or relationship to work, it needs to have a physical connection as well as the emotional/mental one.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 4:31 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i would certainly give it a try at least. that way there won't be any "what ifs"
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 4:12 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yes.. they are your best good friend then i would say.. but you need to let them know that this sisnt going anywhere.. if not they could wind up getting hurt..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:13 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yes you can

Answer by admckenzie at 4:26 PM on May. 8, 2009