So I just found out I'm pregnant...

I'd be happy except that there is a chance this baby isn't my husband's. The worst part is that I don't have any way of contacting the other possible father...
What do I do? My husband thinks I'm thrilled and he's so excited about another baby. He'd be crushed to know s/he might not be his!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• You tell him the truth!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Does the bio dad have the same coloring and features as your DH? If so, I'd say you're in the clear baby!
    MaysonsMommy805

Answer by MaysonsMommy805 at 4:16 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I'd go into counselling with someone else for support for yourself and work it up to tell him before too long. This secret could really upset you as time goes on much less if it's not husband's baby.
    Anonymous

• Tell him the truth and sadness mayson. Not fair to deceive

Anonymous

• How sad that you even have to ask such a question. Your kids deserve better than that. Learn how to keep your legs locked except for your husband. How will your baby feel when they find out? And things like that ALWAYS come out at some point. You should be completely ashamed.
    Anonymous

• well you want to keep your marriage together???????????????? Then dont say a thing.. unless it could come out a diff color then i would say something, or if its his BF cause that would be awful.. but just take it and shut up about it..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:18 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It isn't as simple as hiding the information from him. If the child had a different father, there may be a problem in the future when the child will need to know medical information and history about the father. The medical history of whoever is the father is important.

Answer by Bmat at 4:18 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Not sure about 316MaysonsMommy805 thought. Bloodwork later on and different things keeping this secret could really blow up in baby's face later on. It's impossible to keep it a secret.
    Anonymous

• I agree w/ Maysonsmommy. Unless the other possibly father is of a different race or something, no need to crush hubby's world.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 4:19 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Truth is always good if your marriage is meant to be he will be able to take it with lots of counseling and will slowly build trust for you again secrets are bad and when he finds out from someone else instead of you it will be worse but like they say you've made your bed now you gotta sleep in it
    Anonymous