do u wear Plus size?

If so, where do u shop for clothes? I hate the fact that everything plus size is "grandma" looking like!
ps: im in the process of loosing weight but im still plus.. And I like looking cute too...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Torrid. Its more expensive but i love it and their clothes seem to last a long time.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:25 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I go to oldnavy.com they have plus online only. Sears has really cute juniors plus section. Torrid has some really awesome plus cloths, they are kind of expensive but very hip and in style.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:22 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I shop at the Goodwill if I am being honest. I find a lot of nice clothes there and I am not ashamed to shop there. I get my kids clothes there too. I have to I am flat broke most of the time. when i need clothes that is where I go. but if i had the money i would shop at JC penney. they have nice plus sized clothes.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:22 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Fashion Bug is the best place for me for pants and most tops. Your right though the dresses are way to big they always go down to my ankles. I buy print tops to hide the shoulders being too loose on me. Try calling stores and asking if the sell petite plus. Congratulations on the weight loss, Good Job Mommy!!!!!
    Anonymous

• im now a size 13 :( and i hate it....
    i used to b a 7 and loved it.
    im just not understanding why i shop for clothes and find alll 7/8 or20's n above. lol

what about me? i need 2 either eat a burger or 2 n become a size 24 or get my weight down.
    im gonna take lose some weught,,, lol. n thats my final answer
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 4:28 PM on May. 8, 2009

• OP= there's a torrid where I live but never been there.. Has anyone heard of Aga x from agaci... my sister said they have cute clothes too...
    Anonymous

• StarrCooKie, I know exactly what u mean! Im not a 13 (I wish!!) lol! But im a 16 and you're righ! Everything is either too small ot too big...
    Anonymous

• Fashion bug sometimes has some nice stuff and great online deals

Anonymous

• Yes I do.
    Old Navy has some cute plus size stuff and Fashion Bug has some. Also Torrids or Lane Bryant have great stuff. Lane Bryant is more businessy-casual. Torrids is trendy, sexy,etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:44 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I always check out our Goodwill first. I used to love shopping at our Walmart for plus sizes, but they shrank that section and now everything is yuck!. I went into JCPenney yesterday to find a blouse to wear for Mother's Day and everything was crappy. All their blouses either looked like they were for a pregnant woman (I looked at the tags to be sure they were not maternity wear) or they were such gaudy colors that I've only seen in 60's and 70's fashion tv sitcoms! I didn't have time to visit the plus dept in Sears. When I have the extra money I LOVE to spend it at a plus size store called Catherine's. OMG - they have the nicest clothing for ladies sizes 16 on up to whatever! They sell casual wear, business clothes, dressy/formal wear, lingerie, and swimsuits. They are very pricey, but their clothes are top quality and wear very well - they are worth the price and I'm treated like a queen there! ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:48 PM on May. 8, 2009