Have you ever cheated on your SO/DH? Have the cheated on you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hell no. i dont understand how people casn cheat. if theres something lacking in your relationship, you should be mature enough to talk to your So and figure out what it is and how to fix it, or decide, together, to end it
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 4:29 PM on May. 8, 2009

• and my husband feels the same
    llansky

• I have never cheated on any man and I've been cheated on. It's devastating to hear when people cheat and also cheat to get back at being cheated on in the first place. I try to carry myself so that my kids get the respect for themselves they deserve by learning from me. I do love sex but not enough to end result hurt my kids.
    Anonymous

• Sadly I have cheated before. I'm not proud of it but we're not married. I know that doesn't make it right but still....SO admitted when we first started seeing each other, he had sex with an ex but we weren't really exclusive yet so I don't think it qualifies as cheating.
    Anonymous

• My ex cheated on me with a friend of ours. It hurt like heck but now I know it was the best thing as we are divorced and I am happier then ever.
    momof3cs2

Answer by momof3cs2 at 4:32 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have never cheated on anyone, but my sons father cheated on me when I was 5 months pregnant andI kicked him out.

llansky: I agree with you about if something is lacking in the relationship the couple needs to talk it out. I have a friend that is cheating on his girlfriend and I keep asking him why he is with her if he keeps cheating. I tell him that it's because something is fundamentally wrong in the relationship.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:32 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yes to the first and no to the second. It was on my first husband and not a moment Im proud off.
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:32 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I cheated... we weren't married yet, but we were living together and had our son. I'm not proud of it. It nearly ruined our relationship. Thankfully he forgave me and we are stronger than we ever have been.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:33 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yes in the past I have even had a child form it but we are no longer together he cheated on me all the time so I thought it would help me feel better it didnt so now I dont cheat I want to walk away with my head held up high that I did everything I could to make it work

Anonymous

• No and I never would.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 4:34 PM on May. 8, 2009