Have you ever heard of being pregnant with a negative test result?

So I've been getting my preiod regularly- but I felt funny, took a test it was neg.
But you never know.....I was wondering if anyones had a negative test- but ended up really being pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• people get negative result and ed up preggon all the time...could be a faulty test..or it could be to early to tell. Id go to the Dr and take a blood test
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:40 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I've been getting my period for like 2 months and been feeling odd for like a month.
    Sadly and embarrassingly enough- I cant afford a dr visit right now.
    I took the test with my first pee, and it was an EPT test
    Anonymous

• it could still be to early to tell...you should atleast take another test and if that comes up negative just wait and see...if you dont have money you can apply for medical or medicaid or whatever its called where you live they have special programs for pregnancy
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:48 PM on May. 8, 2009

• with my first son I took 6 test and 2 were negative....I also was having a spotty period still. Just because you get ONE negative test doesn't mean you aren't preggo. Go to walmart and get an equate pregnancy test. Wait until your first mornings urine. You can have false negative test but not false positives. prego test you get at the store are vary similar to wait you get at the dr office.
    mothersmitty

Answer by mothersmitty at 4:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• chances are if you are still getting your period and your test is neg. you are not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• my dr wouldn't give me a blood test and i had my period for 3 months with all neg tests finally i insisted on a blood test and i was already going into my 4th month.
    bamagurl1988

Answer by bamagurl1988 at 12:59 PM on May. 9, 2009