Caldera resigns

White House Military Office Director Louis Caldera has resigned amid controversy over a low-altitude flyover of New York.

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Is he taking the negatives with him?
    Anonymous

• I think it's fitting.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:50 PM on May. 8, 2009

• it's what the conservatives wanted. hopefully people will be happy, Pres. O can find a fitting replacement and people can move on.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:09 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Somebody's head had to roll and we all know it is never the right one.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:14 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I would think it's what the people of NY would want too jackal. Liberal AND conservatives. Quit trying to make everything an 'us or them' argument.

Anonymous

• I wasn't trying to. I just noticed that a lot of conservatives were very upset about it. Blaming Obama, it was his fault directly, appointed someone who didn't know what they were doing etc.
    Quit assuming and reading into what I wrote.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:30 PM on May. 8, 2009

• it's what the conservatives wanted. hopefully people will be happy,

I did read it. Maybe you should read it too. It wasn't just conservatives. I will admit that you didn't say *only* conservatives wanted it, but there was no mention of liberals. NY is so filled with liberals you can't shake a stick w/o hitting one and I am reasonably sure there were an equal amount of liberals that were livid about this thoughtless action perpetrated on them by a careless government employee.

Anonymous

• well, excuse me for not speaking the way you would have liked me to. what else can i say? there probably were liberals who wanted his head on a platter but what i noticed was mostly conservatives/republicans because many of them dislike obama and everyone surrounding him.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:39 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Probably for the best. Hopefully Obama can find someone better and we can move forward.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:48 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Obama find someone NOT an idiot to fill a post?? Suurrrrrrreeeeeeee. Do you get that AND someone who hasn't committed tax fraud or is this a one or the other deal with his picks? You can bet whoever he puts in will be dysfunctional too. So yes Jackyl that DOES make it HIS fault. Just like it's an absolute JOKE that he is "cracking down on tax cheats" when the guy heading it up CHEATED ON HIS TAXES!!

Anonymous