Are you glad it is Friday? I am Woohoo!

We have a game tonight which we won already...lol

Then go out for pizza watch a movie just hang out :)

Before we know it is Monday :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love fridays.....Hubby home all weekend, he promises to let me shop, him take the baby, I get to get a haircut and just relax.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:52 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I love the weekends. Sabbath and Church! Mondays are sometimes good and bad. God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 5:07 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yea... im enjoying my day off... sucks i have to be at work sat. and sun. at 9 am....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:11 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I was.....but my husband was supposed to be home by 3pm. A one hour drive home from his job in DC is going on 3 1/2 hours now because of accidents and high traffic.....grrrrrrr! We haven't seen each other all week and wanted to spend a little "us" time together by going out shopping and for dinner. {sigh}
    I feel so bad he has to deal with all the morons on the interstate....how frustrating! I bet he is wishing right now he could have taken one of his job vehicles home so he could have used the lights and sirens to move through the traffic quicker....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:27 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Eh I have a long night ahead of me. It won't be too bad but I'll be better when it's over.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:32 PM on May. 8, 2009