nosebleeds..

i know getting nosebleeds is common while pregnant...how many of you got them? How often?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter did. She was shocked and surprised when they happened. She doesn't get them anymore now that she isn't pregnant.

I've been prone to nosebleeds happening out-of-the-blue since I was young. I've woken up many times to having my face plastered to the pillow in blood. It was embarassing to just be sitting in school and my nose would start dripping for no reason. A specialist said it was because I have a lot of little capillaries close to the surface of the skin in my nose and are very sensitive to extreme temperature changes, allergens, and slight trauma so that is why they occur. Knowing doesn't make it easier. I wish they would end like a pregnant woman's does...lol...oh well....at least I know what you all go through. Carry lots of tissue, baby wipes, and hand sanitizer. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:24 PM on May. 8, 2009