Infertility issues?

If you have had one healthy baby with no complications, and have been pregnant 2 times after that but miscarried both times. Is this caused by infertility?? Can you have infertility issues? I'm obviously having no problems getting pregnant, just my body rejects the baby or something. Please help. I am pregnant right now and they are telling me that my HCG levels are going down. They are going to test me again Wednesday or Thursday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you may be having infertility issues, have they injected you with HCG, so that your levels stay up? Im not sure how old you are but the older you are say 34 and up your infertilty goes up, but im not sure if that is your case, if you do lose this baby then i would defently see a Fertility Specialist.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 5:05 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i had one baby with absolutely No problems! He was a total surprise! Not trying at all! But, when we were trying to have another i too, had 2 mc's. The docs told me i had a tilted uterus. BUT>>>after i had my second mc, they did a D&C. its a procedure where they go in and scrape out your uterus and clean it out. its a surgery so they put me under but it was painless. just some cramping afterwards. However I feel this was the best thing for me because on my very next cycle, we got pregnant and carried to full term with no problems. The D&C was just what i needed I think. So i really hope you dont miscarry. I know how hard it is, but IF you do, talk to your Ob/Gyn about this procedure. Good luck with the pregnancy. Happy Mothers Day!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 6:08 PM on May. 8, 2009

• yah I have started bleeding today. I told my husband today that I am just going to do the D & C b/c I think I need to start out fresh. Thank you for trying to help.
    Anonymous