Can I be pregnant w/o the sore breasts and darkening of the nipples?

mommyndamakin

Asked by mommyndamakin at 4:55 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:55 PM on May. 8, 2009

• its different for everyone
    hug4akiss

• In my two previous pregnancies, my breast were really sore for the first one, and only my nipples were sore for the second one. The first pregnancy i carried 9 weeks and the second i carried 6 weeks.
    mommyndamakin

Answer by mommyndamakin at 4:58 PM on May. 8, 2009

• OMG quit asking this question peopl I cant tell you. Go take a damn test!!!!!
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 5:00 PM on May. 8, 2009

• That is exactly what happened to me . I knew I was pregnant when my boobs started hurting. I have never had my boobs hurt before and I knew I was pregnant. I think you should take a pregnancy test to make sure but I think you are.
    HeidilovesNyla

Answer by HeidilovesNyla at 5:00 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Everyone is different. One may have certain symptoms and someone else have totally different symptoms....me I burp a LOT when I become pregnant....I counted the other day, I burped 86 times. Other moms i've talked to say they only burp a lot if they drink carbonated drinks....i just burp like every 10 minutes
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I'm currently pregnant w/my 2nd, and I had NO symptoms of pregnancy, except that my periods got lighter and when I was 4 months pregnant they finally went away, and of course I started showing, but I had no morning sickness, I wasn't very tired, my breasts weren't sore, nothing! So yes you can be pregnant w/o symptoms. My first I had morning sickness and was tired non stop and my breasts hurt really really bad... it's different w/every pregnancy!
    kenziejosmommy

Answer by kenziejosmommy at 3:55 PM on May. 11, 2009