What hair color product.......

What hair color product should I use if I need to cover up some gray and also get deacent looking highlights? ( I have dark brown hair)

flowerchid72

Asked by flowerchid72 at 5:05 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Herbal Essence. It covers gray really well and you also get a tube of conditioner that lasts until the next coloring episode.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 5:15 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I was also hoping to add some highlights, after I cover the gray, any suggestions?
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 5:26 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I think there is one called Colour Expert and it is hair color with highlights. You color you hair as normal then do the highlights next. It sells for about $17 here. It is in a larger dark red box in the hair color section!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:30 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I tried that one and it just does'nt seem to cover the gray. I could first cover the gray and then use a different product to do the highlights, I'm just not sure what would look good on dark brown hair.
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 5:59 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i say go to a salon...they know waht to do
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 6:10 PM on May. 8, 2009